Our representative survey of 1,257 Londoners for LBC’s Full and Frank Podcast finds that more Londoners oppose the recent expansion of the Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) and believe that Mayor Sadiq Khan is “anti-motorist”.
- 43% oppose expansion of ULEZ of Londoners Vs. 37% support.
- 46% say they’re less likely to vote for Sadiq Khan over his transport policies Vs. 18% more likely.
- 42% say Khan is anti motorist Vs. 33% who disagree.
- 58% of those in DE social-economic grades say they’re less likely to vote for Khan Vs. 33% of those in AB socio-economic grades.
When we remove “I don’t know” that’s 54% Opposition Vs. 46% Support
- Very much: 7.6%
- Somewhat: 14.1%
- A little bit: 15.2%
- Not at all: 63.1%
- Entirely sufficient: 23.0%
- Somewhat sufficient: 33.8%
- Not sufficient: 43.2%
- Yes: 41.6%
- No: 33.0%
- I don’t know: 25.4%
- When we remove “I don’t know” that’s 56% Vs. 44%
11% of those who voted for Sadiq Khan in the 2021 Mayoral Election say they are now less likely to vote for him
About the survey
Find Out Now polled 3,724 GB adults online between 28th September to the 2nd October 2023. Results are based on a London representative sub-sample of 1,257 within ±1% of ONS quotas for age, gender, and socio-economic group. 18-24s were weighted up 100% (double-weighted)
Find Out Now are members of the British Polling Council and Market Research Society and abide by their rules.
For further information, or to request a poll or survey, contact us on email@example.com.